Self Introduction

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self Introduction

Go to solution

Greetings to all Instructors.

My name is Sa'idu Sulaiman. I'm pleased to join you as a new Instructor on the Udemy the platform.

I'm a retired Economics lecturer from Kano, Nigeria.

I hope to learn from your experiences and expertise, and also to make my humble contributions to the community. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Thanks for the recommendation. My introductory videos in the two courses I've so far published on Udemy , contain the picture and short video of my face for my students to see.  I'll continue to do so in subsequent courses. However, my preferred teaching style is not explaining things while facing camera.

As for my website this is the link to it https://penmarkacademy.wordpress.com/about/

Thanks for your interest in what I do.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Welcome aboard to the instructor community! @Saisulaiman We have a Welcome Video if you'd like to learn more about how the community works. If you have any questions or need any assistance, feel free to let us know!

Eliana 

Udemy Community Moderator 

Go to solution

Welcome Sa'idu, please share more about your academy of lifelong learning, do you have a website? I looked at the preview for your free course, can I suggest that you show your face in the next course that you create as it will help give it a personal touch and feel that you are there with the learner as a mentor/coach guiding them.

Go to solution

Thanks for the recommendation. My introductory videos in the two courses I've so far published on Udemy , contain the picture and short video of my face for my students to see.  I'll continue to do so in subsequent courses. However, my preferred teaching style is not explaining things while facing camera.

As for my website this is the link to it https://penmarkacademy.wordpress.com/about/

Thanks for your interest in what I do.

Go to solution

very nice website congratulations on the launch of your academy and the release of the book 12 Facts about Protectionism and the Global Economy, have you thought of including the e-version as a download with your courses?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors