I have seen the conversation, what does it mean. Belo

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have seen the conversation, what does it mean. Belo

. If mostly off-screen Udemy can ghost the course for you so you can dub the other language over it. Good luck

3 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Nurhadiyuwo116 could you clarify your question with some more details? Once we have a clearer picture of your needs, we will be more than happy to provide some assistance! 

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

Dear Bella,

Thank so much,

At talking in this Instructor community I find that sentence , namely :

" If mostly off-screen Udemy can ghost the course for you so you can dub the other language over it "

Can you explain more clear about that sentence and the occurance ?

I would like to know better about it.

thank a lot

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the extra context, @Nurhadiyuwo116! I can see that this was related to this thread. I believe what @SharonRamel (our Community Champion) meant is that, given the instructor's fluency in two languages, he could offer the course in both languages, which is perfectly allowed. You can create a course with similar content or identical, but the content needs to be in a different language. And if you're not appearing in front of the camera for most of the course (for example, if you're just presenting an excel file) then it would be easy to edit the video and simply dub the video in your other language (this would need to be done before submitting the course, though).

I strongly recommend reaching out to our team at policy@udemy.com too so they can let you know what's allowed and what isn't in the platform in regards to multiple languages, the Trust & Safety team will be happy to provide clear information about this. 

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors