Private accounts for students

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Private accounts for students

Go to solution

Why do all students accounts now appear as private accounts however they are not through udemy for business? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hello @georgeshahat

I'm pleased to inform you that the bug has been fixed, and you should now be able to view the student profiles of those who have set them to “public” just like before.

Thank you so much for your patience in this matter. 

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @georgeshahat 

Thank you for the question and I am happy to help!! 😊

After doing some research, it appears that a similar issue was recently reported by other instructors. This could potentially indicate a bug.

While we're unable to investigate further within the community, I strongly recommend reaching out to our support team by clicking on “Contact Us” on the right. They can look into the matter for you and determine whether this is expected behavior (UB students).

Thank you so much!

Kindest regards,

Leonor

Udemy moderation team

Go to solution

Hi Leonor, 

When I click on the "contact us" link at the bottom of my instructor dashboard, it brings me to the help center which has lots of FAQs but no way to directly reach out and speak to Udemy support staff. I'm having the same issue where all of my students are private and it's negatively impacting my course. Is there someone I can speak with in  fixing this issue? Thank you

best,

Kevin 

Go to solution

I am having the same issue as of a couple of days... 

Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hello @kevinprincetonx 

Please click on this link and then click on the black button "contact us" on the right of the page to access support. 

Kindest regards,

Leonor

Udemy Moderation team

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hello @georgeshahat

I'm pleased to inform you that the bug has been fixed, and you should now be able to view the student profiles of those who have set them to “public” just like before.

Thank you so much for your patience in this matter. 

Go to solution

Thanks a lot for solution. UK Solar Compare

Go to solution

Thank you 

Much appreciated 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.