Which microphones work on HP Chromebooks?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which microphones work on HP Chromebooks?

Go to solution

Hello. Does anyone know the name of a mid-priced (€100 to €200) high-quality USB dynamic microphone that functions or works on a HP Chromebook? Some microphones work on Chromebooks and some don't. I recently bought a Feelworld PM1 microphone but it didn't work on my Chromebook. Many videos on Youtube don't even mention this. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @NoelSwords Thanks for your question. These microphones have compatibility with Chromebooks:  the Audio-Technica ATR2100x-USB, and Blue Yeti USB. These are versatile microphone that offers good sound quality and is within the mid-price range you specified. You may want to consider looking into this option.  Here is a thread about recomended microphones

Also, I did a quick research on Amazon about microphones here compatible with HP Chromebooks.

I hope this helps!

Eliana

Udemy Community Moderator 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @NoelSwords Thanks for your question. These microphones have compatibility with Chromebooks:  the Audio-Technica ATR2100x-USB, and Blue Yeti USB. These are versatile microphone that offers good sound quality and is within the mid-price range you specified. You may want to consider looking into this option.  Here is a thread about recomended microphones

Also, I did a quick research on Amazon about microphones here compatible with HP Chromebooks.

I hope this helps!

Eliana

Udemy Community Moderator 

Thanks very much, Eliana. I'll check it out.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors