How to add certification to my course?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hello @SarwatAbulmagd 

Happy to help!

When students complete any paid Udemy course, they will receive a certificate of completion generated by Udemy. Instructors do not add any certificates, this is done by Udemy at the end of the paid course. 
Udemy is not an accredited institution, and as a result, the certificates cannot be used for formal accreditation.
Free courses and courses that only include practice tests do not offer a certificate of completion.

For more information regarding certificates of completion, and how to access them when students have completed a course, please click here.

Please no to hesitate in contacting us if you have any more questions.

Best regards,

Leonor 

Udemy moderation team

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hello @SarwatAbulmagd 

Happy to help!

When students complete any paid Udemy course, they will receive a certificate of completion generated by Udemy. Instructors do not add any certificates, this is done by Udemy at the end of the paid course. 
Udemy is not an accredited institution, and as a result, the certificates cannot be used for formal accreditation.
Free courses and courses that only include practice tests do not offer a certificate of completion.

For more information regarding certificates of completion, and how to access them when students have completed a course, please click here.

Please no to hesitate in contacting us if you have any more questions.

Best regards,

Leonor 

Udemy moderation team

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!