Did you mean: 

How to submit a course with no problem

Please give me some advise 

8 Replies
Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @KrishanKuma293 Happy Monday! 😊

If you are referring to submitting a course for review that passes the Udemy quality process. 

Below is a checklist of the minimum standards a course must have in order for it to be published on the Udemy platform. 

• At least 30 minutes of video content
  • At least 5 separate lectures
  • Valuable educational content (learn more)
  • HD video quality (720p or 1080p

You can find this and more information about it in this article.

Let me know if you have more questions, or if you are referring to something else. 

Best regards, 

Hello everyone, friends, I will be glad if you tell me or help me too. In fact, I compiled a course with more than 5 lectures and almost 3 hours of video material, but I can’t submit it for review because the checkbox is not checked. I can’t understand what the reason could be. There are checkboxes in all the boxes, but not on the course yet. although the lectures are filled with video material and printed files and photos. I will be glad if you help, Thank you

Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @AndrewK067   Welcome to our community! 

What is the message you are getting when you try to submit the course for review?

Generally, the system pops up what is missing in the course that stops you from submitting it, as the screenshot shows.

Bessy_0-1719974057082.png

You can see that and more information in this article.

If you see that everything has been filled out and the course should be submitted for review, please contact our Instrcutor support team for further review. To contact our team, you need to go to the "Contact Us" option on the right in the same article above.

I hope this helps, 

Best regards, 

Hello friends, another window appears for me, supposedly I need to continue filling the course with information, but the course already has 12 parts in which there are 63 lectures and 2 hours and 49 minutes of video. And I can't send it for review. Please help, thank you!

udemy.JPG

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @AndrewK067 I'm happy to help you. According to the screenshot. It seems you have missing content. Please check all items in the curriculum, and make sure you don't find "content" as shown in the screenshot, if you see it, this means there is missing content to that lecture, so you will have to add the video, or article or remove the lecture. Once you have done this you should submit the course for review. 

ElianaC_0-1720016171450.png

I hope this helps!

Eliana

Udemy Community Moderator 

Hello, Eliana!

Thank you for your helping but I don't have this marks about missing content! All my lecture and videos looking fine and actually I don't understand what the problem is

in any case, thanks for the answer, maybe there are some other ideas on what the problem could be

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @AndrewK067 The best thing to do now is reach out to the Instructor Support team, they will be able to check your account and guide you through the process. To contact the team, please open the help center article here and click “Contact Us” on the right. Thanks for your understanding.

Eliana 

Udemy Community Moderator 

Hi  ElianaC, Thank you so much for your time! I will do it asap! 

Sincerely Andrew

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!