I have submitted my course for review, want to know the next step?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have submitted my course for review, want to know the next step?

Dear Instructors,

I spent quite some time to create contents for my course. It has 21 chapters with one slide each and its associated video.

When I clicked on Submit for Review, it took me to the Persona verification where it asked me to submit my Driver License as identity. And it said all verified.  After that I did not get any email notification and do not know how the contents are reviewed before publishing.

Can anyone give me idea of how the contents are reviewed?  I was thinking that since my course is related to Wireless Technology, may be some other instructors related to Wireless Technology courses will review it.  Am I right in my understanding?  And what are next steps?

Regards,

Pardip

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @PardipSingh1206 Thanks for your question. It seems you have started the Identify verification process which takes 2 business days. Once your account is verified you will be able to submit the course for review, this quality review process also takes 2 business days to be approved. For more information on how the Quality Review process works please click here. If you want to know the course status you can send and email to policy@udemy.com.

Eliana 

Udemy Communtiy Moderator 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors