New to Udemy and just published my first course!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to Udemy and just published my first course!

I'm excited to be launching my first course on Udemy titled "Building a High-Performing In-House Creative Team". It's a very specific niche workshop for managing in-house creative teams with a lot of rich content. The course was designed to help managers design a team that can meet the high demands of in-house clients by streamlining creative operations. Any advice on how to reach the right audience? I'm excited to learn from the pros on this forum! Appreciate any guidance. Be well. 

3 Replies

Hi! @creativeleader 

I hope that you are very well. Welcome to you and Udemy Community!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Congratulations for your first course!!! Go ahead!!! Move ahead!!! Thanks!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @creativeleader Congratulations on completing your course! We also have an exclusive space for published instructors (Published Instructor Club) where you can discuss post-publish topics such as marketing and course management there. You can find useful information about marketing your course here https://community.udemy.com/t5/Marketing/How-can-I-market-my-course/m-p/435 

Also, you can use the search bar tool where you can find great posts with useful information. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Hi! @ElianaC 

I hope that you are very well. Welcome to you and Udemy Community!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Congratulations for your help and support!!! Thanks!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!