The Query related to course submission

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Query related to course submission

Go to solution

Hi,

I recently started my Udemy journey as an instructor. I created a course out of my knowledge and submitted it. After one day I got a feed from Udemy regarding changing the thumbnail image because it has a lot of text. I changed the thumbnail image as per instructions and re-submitted the course for Review.  

I still saw the course is under review. I re-submitted the course for review two business days back.  I saw a text like "SUBMITTED FOR REVIEW" beside this text I saw a small text like "PUBLIC".

I doubt what it means of small text "PUBLIC" beside "SUBMIITED FOR REVIEW"?

Why the review is taking so much time?

Please help me in this regard

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Ramanjan-Kanike Thanks for your question. I'm sorry to hear your quality review process is taking longer, usually, this process takes 2 business days. If you resubmitted the course for review this means the countdown starts again and you will have to wait 2 more business days to get the course reviewed. Regarding the small tax "public" this means you have set your course to be public. In case you want to bump your case, please send an email to policy@udemy.com. so the team can provide you with more details about your course. 

I hope this helps. 

Eliana 

Udemy Community Moderator 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Ramanjan-Kanike Thanks for your question. I'm sorry to hear your quality review process is taking longer, usually, this process takes 2 business days. If you resubmitted the course for review this means the countdown starts again and you will have to wait 2 more business days to get the course reviewed. Regarding the small tax "public" this means you have set your course to be public. In case you want to bump your case, please send an email to policy@udemy.com. so the team can provide you with more details about your course. 

I hope this helps. 

Eliana 

Udemy Community Moderator 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!