First-time course creation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Start a conversation

Webinar Recordings 🎥 This thread is pinned

Hello instructors, We wanted to take a moment to share with you all the webinar recordings that we have had so far. Whether you're in the pre-production stage of your course or looking to optimize View more

User avatar by Community Managerposted

Course Creation Resources This thread is pinned

Udemy is not just a wealth of information for learners, we also have various resources to help instructors succeed! To get you started, we’d love to share with you some helpful resources to help you View more

How to define your target audience? This thread is pinned

Before you start creating your course content, it is important to dedicate some time to think about who your intended learners are. A few simple questions can help you do this: Who are they? Where View more

Feedback Thread: Give & Get Feedback on your course here! This thread is pinned

Whether this is your first or fifth course, it’s always helpful to hear from other instructors how you can improve your course content to be even better. Before you share your course content, check View more

How to choose a course topic? This thread is pinned

An important part of creating your first course on Udemy is deciding what you want to teach. Our community is full of instructors who are experts in a variety of topics that go from computer science View more

Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Course Creation Best answer

We want to help you make more and better courses, so we’ve compiled a list of the best discussions about course creation for folks to read. We hope these conversations and tips help answer the most View more

User avatar by Retiredposted

A list of useful sources for instructors Best answer

Hi guys, I thought it could be interesting to have one post with a list of all the usefull sources for instructors, like music, graphics and software.... I started with what I usually use and with View more

User avatar by Community Championposted

Image Editing Software

Can you suggest me some image editing software for my course image creation that includes the effect of joining 3-4 images in one image i.e course image.I want to include 3 images in my course View more

One star w/o any feedback Best answer

Hello All, I wanted to learn from the champions about one star feedback. Is it okay to ask for a feedback? just one star w/o any input doesn't help to make things betterWhat are your View more

Promoting

Hi guys I am new here and I would love to know before publishing first course what is the best way for promoting course View more

Hi

I am a new instructor. Any advice will help and gor sure be appreciated!Thank you all.🙂 View more

First time video

I am new to Udemyi have gone through every thing what beginner doBut find it difficult to bring down in lineRequesting experience person to give sequence to upload videos till pricingAnd View more

software for presentation video

hello all, I am new to this, please can you suggest me a good free software for windows 10 to make presentation video with cam option in side screen. thanks and regards View more

User avatar by Observerposted by on

Overcoming Depression

Hello, I am a new instructor and am developing a course on how to overcome depression. I've developed and presented in-person courses in the past as a trainer for healthcare professionals that were View more

User avatar by Researcherposted by on

live training in course contents

i want to create a course that will teach industrial software. to let students have hands on training i want to include a remote training system possibly through a remote desktop .students will View more

Test video review still pending

Hi,I've submitted my test video long back for feedback, but it has not yet been reviewed. I understand there is increased volume of new courses as displayed, but the delay should not be forever which View more

Course Marketing

Hi there, My first course is being reviewed and hopefully will soon be published. I have seen many of my fellow instructors are doing so well and are getting good number of students almost in View more

User avatar by Trailblazerposted by on

Images from PowerPoint

PowerPoint has an option to insert stock images into your slides, and the selection seems to be OK to use for many purposes. I do plan to use PowerPoint to some degree for my courses, and Iwonder if View more

User avatar by Rookieposted by on

Free course as an intro

Hello All! I'm a new instructor in the world of Udemy and seeking some advice on course creation. My intention is to create an introductory course into a topic which is short and sweet with minimal View more

Video

Hi my videos do have lots of background noise which is coming from the laptop fan is there anything I can do ? Or any good laptop that I won't face such issues that I should buy? View more

Course

Hi what laptop are you using? And dose the fan makes lost of noise? Please tell me so I know which to buy my ubuntu os laptop makes lots of background noise , getting me so fustrated and confused . View more

Question

Why is it always advisable to use an external mic rather than inbuilt one? View more

Using prezi for Udemy lecture Best answer

Hi, My name is Krish karayil. I have successfully submitted my udemy test video got feedback. Now, I have a doubt regarding taking lectures in presentation.Can we use PREZI for udemy lecture View more

Video feedback

Hi guys, I created an intro video for a section of a course I'm preparingIf someone can give a feedback, I'll appreciate it...thanks View more

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors