First-time course creation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Start a conversation

Webinar Recordings 🎥 This thread is pinned

Hello instructors, We wanted to take a moment to share with you all the webinar recordings that we have had so far. Whether you're in the pre-production stage of your course or looking to optimize View more

User avatar by Community Managerposted

Course Creation Resources This thread is pinned

Udemy is not just a wealth of information for learners, we also have various resources to help instructors succeed! To get you started, we’d love to share with you some helpful resources to help you View more

How to define your target audience? This thread is pinned

Before you start creating your course content, it is important to dedicate some time to think about who your intended learners are. A few simple questions can help you do this: Who are they? Where View more

Feedback Thread: Give & Get Feedback on your course here! This thread is pinned

Whether this is your first or fifth course, it’s always helpful to hear from other instructors how you can improve your course content to be even better. Before you share your course content, check View more

How to choose a course topic? This thread is pinned

An important part of creating your first course on Udemy is deciding what you want to teach. Our community is full of instructors who are experts in a variety of topics that go from computer science View more

Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Course Creation Best answer

We want to help you make more and better courses, so we’ve compiled a list of the best discussions about course creation for folks to read. We hope these conversations and tips help answer the most View more

User avatar by Retiredposted

A list of useful sources for instructors Best answer

Hi guys, I thought it could be interesting to have one post with a list of all the usefull sources for instructors, like music, graphics and software.... I started with what I usually use and with View more

User avatar by Community Championposted

Verification video

I have submitted my verification video on email address provided by Udemy for test video. I shared the video with content in the body of email but i did not receive any confirmation email from Udemy View more

lecture editing tools

Hello.I am Chukwu Christian and I am new to the community. I have been working on different courses but majorly on the use of engineering software.I really need recommendations on suitable View more

User avatar by Researcherposted by on

Need Help With Verification process

Hello, I've set up a new course.After pressing the "Publish course" button, a dialog box appears.Which says you have to send a text and video in a mail.I already sent it.How long - how many days - View more

Course publication delay

Good day everyone, I have submitted my course for review and was contacted twice to work on my course image which is done. But for long now I haven't heard from anyone. Please who can I contact to View more

Test Video

Hello ,I submitted test video for feedback. It is still in queue. How much time does it take for udemy to review it and give feedback? I submitted on 31 March and is still View more

failed identity verification my account Best answer

I have created my first course in this Udemy, I am from India. I have given my details properly but I don't know at the end system is saying "Because you failed identity verification your account View more

Serinity with Meditation Best answer

I intend to teach basics of meditation like viswalisations , self love , forgiveness and much more to help people to empower self View more

Choosing what language to start the first course Best answer

Hello all,I am in my firsts hours of training as instructor at Udemy and I am fascinated with all the resources I have found.My initial question is, should I start in English or Spanish.After living View more

Verification Video

Hello Udemy, I am unable to publish my course as the verification video has not been approved yet.The verification video was sent to verification@udemy.com and instructorsupport@udemy.com.But till View more

Introduce

Hello my fellows: my name is Rehab Mohamed Ismail from Egypt .as i am new instructor here and iam very excited to publish my new course here in Udemy .so if there is any advice ,i would be very View more

User avatar by Observerposted by on

I cannot publish

Why i only see the button to send my course to review??? I am getting frustrated, I have done all what i must, and cannot publish my course. I have sent my test video, and approved.I have sent my View more

First course Best answer

Hello! I have decided to take the plunge and create my first course. I read the steps. But I need to know what I should first send to Udemy for review and approval? The outline and a sample lecture? View more

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors