First-time course creation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Start a conversation

Webinar Recordings 🎥 This thread is pinned

Hello instructors, We wanted to take a moment to share with you all the webinar recordings that we have had so far. Whether you're in the pre-production stage of your course or looking to optimize View more

User avatar by Community Managerposted

Course Creation Resources This thread is pinned

Udemy is not just a wealth of information for learners, we also have various resources to help instructors succeed! To get you started, we’d love to share with you some helpful resources to help you View more

How to define your target audience? This thread is pinned

Before you start creating your course content, it is important to dedicate some time to think about who your intended learners are. A few simple questions can help you do this: Who are they? Where View more

Feedback Thread: Give & Get Feedback on your course here! This thread is pinned

Whether this is your first or fifth course, it’s always helpful to hear from other instructors how you can improve your course content to be even better. Before you share your course content, check View more

How to choose a course topic? This thread is pinned

An important part of creating your first course on Udemy is deciding what you want to teach. Our community is full of instructors who are experts in a variety of topics that go from computer science View more

Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Course Creation Best answer

We want to help you make more and better courses, so we’ve compiled a list of the best discussions about course creation for folks to read. We hope these conversations and tips help answer the most View more

User avatar by Retiredposted

A list of useful sources for instructors Best answer

Hi guys, I thought it could be interesting to have one post with a list of all the usefull sources for instructors, like music, graphics and software.... I started with what I usually use and with View more

User avatar by Community Championposted

Bulk Question Uploader Best answer

Hello everybody, I am desperate. I need to use the Bulk Question Uploader but I have a problem with the question format. I downloaded the Udemy's Practice Test Question Template in csv format but View more

User avatar by Observerposted by on

Success After Failures Best answer

Hello Everyone, This is David Thabet, I am a Sales Engineer and I used to be a sales manager for several companies and in 2017, I saw a lot of failures through the year and didn't succeed in the View more

Just Published My Course on Literary Theory!! Best answer

Dear All:I just wanted to share that after about a week of work, my course (Literary Theory for Beginners) was just accpted for publication and is now LIVE!I am grateful to Udemy for providing such View more

Udemy Promotions Best answer

Hi, I have created my first course on udemy but I am not getting enrollments. Can anyone help me to promote my course. View more

Looking for a new webcam

Hello Everybody, I am looking right now for a new handycam for my videos, which I record in an studio with a greenscreen in the back. I dont need a professional one, but I definitely need to View more

Artificial Intelligence

Hello to all the Instructor Community on Udemy!!I am glad that I found this platform where I can explore my interest of teaching varied subjects and enhance my knowldge too.I have a basic doubt that View more

The Review Process Best answer

Dear all:I am new here. I have just submitted my course on Literary Theory for review. Could you all kindly share your knowledge about this process? Here are some of my queries:How long does it take View more

Teacher

What is eligibility criteria for a teacher and should i need to make my owm video with picture? View more

User avatar by Observerposted by on

How to plan a English Course

Well, Hi, I'm Daniel and I am also from Brazil. I just finished my high school, then I need to get a job sooner. I'd like to know how to create a English Course on this website. Is there anyone View more

Sales Executive Engineer Best answer

Hi, I am creating my first course, I have a sales Executive Experience day by am getting a energized knowledge and day by day customer strategy to understand can anyone recommend me for sales tips View more

What are your goals for February?

Happy February! We can’t believe that we are already one month into 2020 and that much closer to our goals. We want to hear how you did in January. If you haven’t gotten started on your 2020 goals View more

Can I hire someone to answer my course's Q&A?

Hi Instructors, I am wondering if it is against Udemy's policy to hire someone to answer my course Q&A section instead of me the instructor doing it myself. I saw that I can add users to collaborate View more

User avatar by Researcherposted by on

Test video : time to receive feedback

Hello,I uploaded a test video. On the website, it is mentioned that feedback is given within 2 days but mine is already in review for more than a week. Does anybody knows how I can contact Udemy View more

Basic electrical installs in your own home

Hey!! Steve here. I am in process of creating a course designed for people who would like to carry out some basic electrical installs in their own home safely. It covers tools required , detailed View more

Publish course

Hello folks, I have recently uploaded the course on udemy. in the final phase, it asks for "Submit for review."When I clicked on Submit for review, nothing just happened, Also I am not getting an View more

Copyright infringement

If the resources that I am using in my course are already being used by someone to make the same type of course can it come under copyright infringement. View more

User avatar by Rookieposted by on

Payout Method Selection

Dear fellow instructors, Udemy offers 2 types of payment methods as Paypal and Payoneer! I have both!At first, I used Paypal account to connect Udemy because I want to separate income from Amazon and View more

Please help

Screenshot (54).png

Hey everyone. I've uploaded my first course, however for some reason the times on all of the lectures say 30 minutes which is the time for the whole course, not the individual lectures and sections. View more

User avatar by Researcherposted by on

How do I submit my course

I just pushed that red "Submit Verification Video" opted to use my email then after mailing the video, my course is still telling me to submit for review. Anyone to help me with this verification View more

User avatar by Rookieposted by on

First course

Hello everyone. I am creating my first course. I just uploaded all of my content, however for some reason all of my lectures say the same time which is the length of the video as opposed to saying View more

YARDIM EDİN!!!

Merhaba,Ben hesap doğrulama haklarımın ikisini de bitirdim. Bu yüzden video göndermem gerek. Ama attığım videolar da görevli kişi bana profilimdeki kursum ile videomu eşleştirmem gerektiğini söyledi. View more

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors