community challenge

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

community challenge

Go to solution

Hi, I just received an email about signing up to a community challenge.   My course is already created, and I'm about to upload, but I was still considering signing up to the challenge, just because it mentioned my course will be featured in the newsletter.

Is there any cost to signing up to the challenge?

Cheers

Michael

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @3d illusions There was a community challenge that was announced here and we also have our New Instructor Challenge, you can participate by following these steps you can register by clicking here. None of the challenges required any payment, they are free of charge.

Please note that you must:

• be opted into Udemy marketing emails in order to be eligible to enter the Challenge
• submit your course for review within 45 days of registering. The course review process itself, may also take 2-3 business days.
• allocate time to complete the instructor verification process, which may take 2-3 business days. You will be prompted to complete the verification process when you submit your course for review. You can read our official rules for the New Instructor Challenge here.

If your course is submitted for review beyond 45 days due to the verification process, and you do not see your course listed as a winner the following Monday, please contact us so we can see if we can include you in the upcoming winner list. Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Eliana 

Udemy Community Moderator 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @3d illusions There was a community challenge that was announced here and we also have our New Instructor Challenge, you can participate by following these steps you can register by clicking here. None of the challenges required any payment, they are free of charge.

Please note that you must:

• be opted into Udemy marketing emails in order to be eligible to enter the Challenge
• submit your course for review within 45 days of registering. The course review process itself, may also take 2-3 business days.
• allocate time to complete the instructor verification process, which may take 2-3 business days. You will be prompted to complete the verification process when you submit your course for review. You can read our official rules for the New Instructor Challenge here.

If your course is submitted for review beyond 45 days due to the verification process, and you do not see your course listed as a winner the following Monday, please contact us so we can see if we can include you in the upcoming winner list. Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Eliana 

Udemy Community Moderator 

Go to solution

awesome thanks.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors