Seeking Suggestions: Preparations for Course Creation on Udemy

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking Suggestions: Preparations for Course Creation on Udemy

Hello Udemy Community,

I am Iftekhar, excited and eager to start my journey as an instructor on this wonderful platform. I am currently in the process of creating my first course and I am reaching out for some advice and insights.

Given the rich experience and expertise within this community, I would greatly appreciate any guidance you could offer regarding best practices and effective strategies for course creation on Udemy. Here are some specific areas where I'd love to hear your thoughts:

1. Course Structure: How should I structure my course content for the best learner experience?

2. Content Quality: What are some tips for ensuring the highest quality of video and audio content?

3. Engagement Strategies: What strategies have you found to be most effective in engaging students and encouraging active participation?

4. Time Management: How do you effectively manage your time between creating new courses and updating existing ones?

5. Course Promotion: How can I effectively promote my courses to reach the right audience?

I understand that everyone's experiences and strategies might be different but I believe hearing from all of you would give me a variety of perspectives to learn from. Any advice, big or small, would be of great help.

Looking forward to your valuable suggestions.

Iftekhar

2 Replies
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @Iftekhar756 

Happy to help! Here are some posts about video quality that might help you with some questions you are facing:

https://community.udemy.com/t5/Udemy-Instructor-Knowledge-Base/High-quality-videos-What-makes-you-un...
https://community.udemy.com/t5/Audio-and-video-solutions/About-Audio-Equipment-for-recording/m-p/833...

Hope this helps!

Kindest regards,

Leonor

Udemy Community team

Hi there, 

In terms of course structure, the student likes various sections and prefers if each section starts with a clear introduction (what am I ging to learn in this section?) and ends with a recap (what have I just learned in this section?). These do not have to be long. One minute video or a handful of lines of text is just fine. 

Best,

Maz

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors