*Coffee Chat Invite* Let’s talk about Black Friday on October 13th!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*Coffee Chat Invite* Let’s talk about Black Friday on October 13th!

RyanJaress
Community Manager
Community Manager

RyanJaress_0-1696460645772.gif

Hello Instructors! 

It’s now October and we have a new theme for you all, Black Friday! The holiday season is just around the corner and we’d love to have you all get together and talk about preparing for Black Friday! We’d love for you to stop by our coffee chat and network with fellow instructors while sharing your experience with Black Friday preparations.

What is a virtual coffee chat? 

The community virtual coffee chats are hour-long informal networking sessions held via Zoom. During these sessions, you’ll have the opportunity to network with and get to know other Udemy instructors worldwide.

How does it work?

October’s theme is Black Friday, so for the first 30 minutes, we will discuss various questions and about preparing for the big day! Then we will open the floor for some questions you may have for other instructors regarding Black Friday prep as an instructor.

How do I sign up?

Glad you asked! You can sign up for the coffee chat here!

We look forward to seeing you on Friday, October 13th at 10:00am PT! 

*We understand that this time may not be ideal for all time zones, however, we will change the times of the coffee chat each month to accommodate different locations.

15 Comments
Marwan_Sufyan
Observer
Observer

Great👍

Is there any place, where previous coffee chat sessions are available in the form of recorded videos?

Great

FrankKane
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

I like my coffee black, just like my Fridays 🙂

Hoping to have great insights

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ShahidFarooqi143

How are you doing? We decided not to share coffee chat recordings to maintain the privacy and comfort of the instructors sharing their experiences. 

Hopefully, we will see you on Friday next week 😊.

Did you know that we also host webinars in the community? You can check the most recent ones here: 

Webinar Recap: Social Media AMA featuring Molly Hampton & Grace Hatakeyama

Webinar Recap: Learning Design with Udemy Staff

*Webinar Replay* Marketing AMA Ft. Chris Haroun

See you! 🙌

Maram_Shtaya
Storyteller Storyteller
Storyteller

Great efforts!!!!

OmarAbdelaziz
Observer
Observer

Hi All,

This is Omar Salem,

I'm new here, and I posted my first course and I promote it to be free for next 4 days, I need you support here is the link of the course:

LINK REMOVED 

Hey!

This is great. "Black Friday" is always a great opportunity when it comes to sales.

Good luck to all.

WaelALAmri599
Rookie
Rookie

graet

Omogolo441
Rookie
Rookie

hi guys,

I am new here really interested, am not sure if am mixing correctry am a professional Chess Instructor, but i wanna learn from other instructors like you how to present better on my craft.

hope someone can give me postive response to continue joining here or not.

Regards,

O

Alexia
Mentor Mentor
Mentor

I can’t make this one and will be following the Black Friday thread for tips.

YousryAbbas912
Observer
Observer

great 

Appsorwebs
Observer
Observer

Oh this sounds like a nice idea👏🏿!

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ohh, we are going to miss you @Alexia! See you next time 😊

Hi @Omogolo441, for better visibility, I recommend creating a post here with questions you may have about teaching on Udemy.