*Coffee Chat Invite* Let’s talk about Course Quality on March 29th!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*Coffee Chat Invite* Let’s talk about Course Quality on March 29th!

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

MarinaT_0-1710344823192.gif

Hello Instructors! 

It’s now March and this month’s theme is Course Quality!! We’d love for you to stop by our coffee chat and network with fellow instructors while sharing your experience with improving the quality of your online courses.

What is a virtual coffee chat? 

The community virtual coffee chats are hour-long informal networking sessions held via Zoom. During these sessions, you’ll have the opportunity to network with and get to know other Udemy instructors worldwide.

How does it work?

March’s theme is Course Quality, so for the first 30 minutes, we will discuss various questions and Search Engine Optimization. Then we will open the floor for some questions you may have for other instructors regarding Course Quality as an instructor.

How do I sign up?

Glad you asked! You can sign up for the coffee chat here!

We look forward to seeing you on Friday, March 29th at 11:00am Pacific Time! 

(Please click the link here to see out your local time) 

*We understand that this time may not be ideal for all time zones, however, we will change the times of the coffee chat each month to accommodate different locations.

13 Comments
JenK
Observer
Observer

Hi Team. Are these coffee chats recorded? As much as I would love to attend, it will be 5am in Australia! 

thanks

PetarDimov
Observer
Observer

Hi @MarinaT ,

Thank you for the invitation to the Coffee Chat on March 22nd! I'm thrilled to join my first session and discuss course quality with fellow instructors. It sounds like a fantastic opportunity to learn and network.

Looking forward to engaging in insightful conversations and gaining valuable insights. See you there!

Best wishes,

Petar

EduTech School
Researcher
Researcher

Hi  @MarinaT 

Invited to me and it is very pleasent experence for me 

Waooo

Warm Regards,

😍

Johnsonkeyz
Observer
Observer

Awesome 

KatsMats
Observer
Observer

Hi, another one who is not able to join due to time difference. Hope there will be something published after the meeting. TIA.

KevinMichae317
Researcher
Researcher

Excellent, I always look forward to these coffee chats - good opportunity to learn from other instructors, share ideas and keep up to date with developments.  Kevin O'Doherty

Hi, I am a new teacher and a trainer at Udemy. I shall be very happy to attend this virtual coffee meeting

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JenK

Thank you for your interest in our coffee chat 😊We won't be sharing a recording, as we want to create a safe space for instructors to share their experiences and opinions. However, we will share a recap of the discussions and key takeaways later on in the community

JenK
Observer
Observer

No worries, @MarinaT. I will keep an eye out for the recap. 🙂

Oznur
Researcher
Researcher

I cannot find the link of today!

That's a great initiative. I hope time in my country matches so that i can participate. Good luck folks.

Hello! I am a new trainer at Udemy and I would love to attend this virtual coffee chat.