Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meet your new community manager, Chrystie

ChrystieV
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Udemy Instructors!

I wanted to quickly introduce myself,  I’m Chrystie and I am your new Community Manager! I’m thrilled to be in the presence of experts, entrepreneurs and our long time Udemy instructor community members. I have been working with communities for over 10 years and have also created a few online courses myself, so I am very excited to be taking over this role at Udemy.

My goal is to make this community invaluable to your Udemy experience. I hope to deliver resources and events that educate, motivate and inspire you to reach your highest potential at Udemy. 

My role here is to be your advocate which means while you may not see me in the day-to-day operations of the community, but you can be sure I am working on your behalf behind the scenes to develop new programs to help you become even better at what you do. 

You can continue to tag your community moderators for support or with specific Udemy questions, but you are free to reach out to me at any time with suggestions that you have for the community or things that you would like to see on the platform. 

Which leads me to my question...what would you like to see more of in this community? Leave a comment below! I am all ears and looking forward to making this the most valuable instructor community on the web.

32 Comments