cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Welcome & Announcements Area

Lili
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Instructors! My name is Lili and I am your new Community Manager at Udemy! I will be taking the lead in developing the platform and programs that make the community a great place for instructors to connect with each other, and with Udemy.

Also, I would like to introduce the new Welcome & Announcement Category. Here you will find a new blog - Community News - where you can get the latest Udemy platform announcements, community news, user highlights, and more.

In the blog, you can subscribe to labels that interest you the most and receive the newest posts straight to your email inbox! To do this, click on a label in the right sidebar widget, for example: Platform Announcement. This will filter all the blog posts by this label. From there, you can click to subscribe to the label.

Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 9.46.26 AM.pngBe sure to check your Notification Settings.

You can also visit the new Community Resources board to see information on how to use and navigate the Udemy Instructor Community. This is a great place for new members to learn how to get started in the community.

Again, I am so happy to be here as your new Community Manager, and I look forward to hearing from you all!

20 Comments