Send us your questions about Learning Design for our next webinar!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send us your questions about Learning Design for our next webinar!

RyanJaress
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there instructors! 

As you know, our monthly theme is Learning Design we will schedule our monthly webinar towards the end of the month. As we work to iron out the details of the webinar invite, we’d love to hear from you!

What are some questions or what would you like to learn more about learning design?

We will look at the responses and work to incorporate them into the upcoming webinar!

Thanks and keep your eyes peeled for the invite to come out.

8 Comments
Attention-Broker
Observer
Observer

Being new here, I can only hope the request I just sent to the review team quoted here is appropriate. If not, delete it, please.  So by sharing this appeal, you can find information here that may advance your mission:

"

Dear Udemy Review Team,

I appreciate the feedback provided on my course submission and understand the importance of maintaining high standards on Udemy. However, I would like to appeal for a thoughtful reconsideration regarding the points raised, particularly in the context of technological advancements and the uniqueness of the course content.

• A/V Production - Audio Quality

The course utilizes AI-generated voiceover, which is, in fact, a clone of my own voice created through Play.ht. The utilization of this advanced technology ensures consistent audio quality, precision, and clarity throughout the course. It's important to note that this is not a typical text-to-speech voice but a high-fidelity replication of my own voice, which maintains human-like qualities. Given the uniqueness and the quality this technology brings, I humbly request that the Review Team take a second look and consider the possibility of an exception in this case.

• A/V Production - Quality Image

Regarding the course image, I understand Udemy's policy on text in course images. However, the text included in the image is crucial in conveying the essence of the course to potential learners. I assure you that careful thought has been put into the design, and it plays an integral role in the course's presentation. I kindly ask the Review Team to review this with consideration to the course's unique content and presentation.

This course has been meticulously developed since August 2022 and is unique in its content, delivery, and relevance. I understand that Udemy's policies are in place to ensure quality, but I believe that innovations like the AI-generated voiceover represent the future of online learning. As such, I feel that the course in its current form will greatly benefit the Udemy community.

I humbly request human interaction in the review process, given the course's uniqueness and importance. Should the decision remain unchanged, I will have to consider alternate platforms that are more inclusive of AI technology advancements, which would be a loss as Udemy is a remarkable platform for online learning.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from the Review Team and hope for a favorable resolution.

Warm regards,

Mr. Zsolt Valer Zsofka"

ArunaMettle456
Traveler Traveler
Traveler

Hello,

Can you give me tips about advertising on social media. I am currently on FB. Thanks.

Aruna Mettler

ArunaMettle456
Traveler Traveler
Traveler

Hello,

Are there any specific words or language to attract students? I am teaching Glass art and mixed media with acrylic painting? Thanks.

ArunaMettle456

AITCD
Mentor Mentor
Mentor

Dear Organizers,

Thank you for organizing this insightful webinar on Learning Design. We are thrilled about this upcoming event and the opportunity to deepen our understanding of this essential aspect of education.

One question that we have in mind is: "How can we effectively incorporate technology into learning design to enhance student engagement and learning outcomes?"

Additionally, we would love to gain more insights into the following areas:

1. The role of Learning Design in the context of online and hybrid learning environments.
  2. How to create an inclusive Learning Design that caters to diverse learners' needs and learning styles?
  3. Exploring innovative strategies to motivate and engage learners in the learning process.
  4. Effective strategies for assessment and feedback within a Learning Design framework.
  5. Understanding the influence of Learning Design on students' critical thinking and problem-solving skills.

We hope these areas of interest can be considered in the upcoming webinar. Thank you for the opportunity to contribute to shaping our learning experience!

Best regards,
Team-AITCD

ArunaMettle456
Traveler Traveler
Traveler

Great idea,

1. What does creating a design include?

2.Do the editors  add or erase criteria from instructor's courses?

3. Can an instructor request the design team to remove and edit part of the video?

Thanks,

Aruna Mettler

AITCD
Mentor Mentor
Mentor

Thanks

Excellent communication skills and great initiative...kudos

Thank you for sharing such informative posts... indebted