cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THANK YOU

GenefaMurph976
Community Manager
Community Manager

🌟 Hey Community 🌟 – Today is not just any day – it's Teacher Appreciation Day! 🎉 (not to be confused with UNESCO World Teachers Day on October 5th).

Let's take a moment to celebrate the incredible educators who dedicate themselves to shaping minds and inspiring hearts aka you!!

We just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you all for all that you do to bring knowledge to the world and help transform lives through learning!!

If you feel inspired take a moment to let us know what you love about teaching and what your favorite thing to learn is…..

Thank you and happy YOU day!

giphy

6 Comments
ScottDuffy
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

And thank you @GenefaMurph976 for being in the community personally. I suspect you're quite busy with important marketing efforts, but seeing your posts in here gives me confidence.

Alexia
Mentor Mentor
Mentor

I love to help and add value and that is what teaching means to me. I study happiness and from the latest research I have learned for lasting happiness, the only action that contributes to long-term happiness, is when we show kindness, help others, and pay it forward. Interesting connection there! 

GenefaMurph976
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks @ScottDuffy and @Alexia 

@ScottDuffy I have to follow up words with action and staying close and listening to instructors is key for me. 

DwayneKavan856
Traveler Traveler
Traveler

Back in '94 when I was managing on the retail sales floor, I realized how much I enjoyed helping and coaching my team. There’s just something special about seeing people grow and succeed because of a little guidance.

I've also had my fair share of ups and downs in building my own business. I learned a lot from those experiences, and sharing those lessons—both the good and the tough ones—feels incredibly fulfilling. Teaching on Udemy has been a great way to pass on these insights. It's like giving back and connecting with others who are on their own journeys.

GenefaMurph976
Community Manager
Community Manager

love this @DwayneKavan856 - thanks for sharing

NeginNazemz643
Traveler Traveler
Traveler

reading DwayneKavan856 gave me inspiration to not to become disappointed !!