First-time course creation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Start a conversation

Webinar Recordings 🎥 This thread is pinned

Hello instructors, We wanted to take a moment to share with you all the webinar recordings that we have had so far. Whether you're in the pre-production stage of your course or looking to optimize View more

User avatar by Community Managerposted

Course Creation Resources This thread is pinned

Udemy is not just a wealth of information for learners, we also have various resources to help instructors succeed! To get you started, we’d love to share with you some helpful resources to help you View more

How to define your target audience? This thread is pinned

Before you start creating your course content, it is important to dedicate some time to think about who your intended learners are. A few simple questions can help you do this: Who are they? Where View more

Feedback Thread: Give & Get Feedback on your course here! This thread is pinned

Whether this is your first or fifth course, it’s always helpful to hear from other instructors how you can improve your course content to be even better. Before you share your course content, check View more

How to choose a course topic? This thread is pinned

An important part of creating your first course on Udemy is deciding what you want to teach. Our community is full of instructors who are experts in a variety of topics that go from computer science View more

Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Course Creation Best answer

We want to help you make more and better courses, so we’ve compiled a list of the best discussions about course creation for folks to read. We hope these conversations and tips help answer the most View more

User avatar by Retiredposted

A list of useful sources for instructors Best answer

Hi guys, I thought it could be interesting to have one post with a list of all the usefull sources for instructors, like music, graphics and software.... I started with what I usually use and with View more

User avatar by Community Championposted

Is 25% revenue is enough Best answer

I have started to develop course for Udemy. I have collaborated with a firm who is paying me 25% of revenue earned. I will develop the full course, but ownership rights will belong to firm and firm View more

TIN NUMBER UK

Hi guys actually I'm new to Udemy Basically it has been asked me the TIN Number and im in England UK what's i have to do to require the TIN NUMBER I no even aware what is it to be honest Can you help View more

User avatar by Researcherposted by on

Course Creation Resources

Udemy is not just a wealth of information for learners, we also have various resources to help instructors succeed! To get you started, we’d love to share with you some helpful resources to help you View more

User avatar by Community Managerposted by on

Query on Affidavit Submission

Hi I have submitted the signed affidavit which was sent to me because of some potential issues with my course. Its been 3-days, there is no reply. I totally own the responsibility of my course View more

Service Delivery Operations

Hello! I’m looking to create my first course; however, I’m wondering if anyone knows if I need to get licensing permission from Axelos to teach this subject? I do have a slide mentioning the ITIL View more

User avatar by Rookieposted by on

When does my course "updated"?

HiI'm pretty new to Udemy. I have a quick question to which I couldn't find an answer elsewhere.I see courses with "Updated July 2, 2019". I wonder what is the definition / criteria of "update"? Does View more

Unable to submit course for review

Hello EveryoneIam new to Udemy and trying to submit my course for review.I have 9 sections and each section has a video and 1 quiz each but I dont have any practise test.When I submit the course for View more

Unable to verify my course

I completed uploading my course and have tried to get verified from Persona at least 20 times. I tried using all different types of IDs but still, I get the same message of Unable to Verify. Action View more

types of plans in a course

Hello, I would like to know if there is possible to create a course which one has types of plans, such as: basic, premium and deluxe (example). And then, the student will get the content by plan View more

User avatar by Rookieposted by on

Payoneer verification in india

ArbazMd330_0-1623232103698.png ArbazMd330_1-1623232143861.png

Hi, I have been asked for Import export code for verification in payoneer account. What should I do with this?Also I am being asked for business details. Can I know which option is the correct to View more

I NEED YOUR HONEST OPINION! Best answer

Hey folks, Planning on creating my first course revolving around game development using Unreal Engine but have never dabbled in the video editing / content creation world. Just looking for some View more

User avatar by Researcherposted by on

No Udemy Sales

Hi Is it just me or it seems like this month there are almost no Udemy sales/discounts? I’m used to sales appearing every 2-3 days but now it seems like that is not the case. Maybe it;s just my View more

microsoft clipchamp

Hi. I have a question. Am I allowed or not allowed to use microsoft clipchamp to edit my videos. Can I use AI voice for my course on microsoft clipchamp as I do not want to use my own voice due to View more

Recording and video skills

Good afternoon dear I'm new here. I have a course already created and the only thing missing is the videos and recording. I would like to have more knowledge and help on what to do and how to do it. View more

My courses got banned

Hi Community Member, Today I am realy upset because my course has been banned by Udemy for no reason.I Just want to know the reason why it could be banned.Udemy did not give me any reason or View more

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!