I am pleased to introduce myself to you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am pleased to introduce myself to you

#اللواء_أيمن_سيدالأهل #خبير_لحماية.jpgMajor General Ayman Sayed Al-Ahl, born in 1968 in Al Dakahlia Governorate, is a security expert, consultant, and expert in civil protection and facilities insurance. With 32 years of service in the Egyptian Ministry of Interior, he specializes in precise and effective security fields, including explosive hazards prevention, terrorism combat, and securing important figures, conferences, and international events. He also developed security plans and procedures.

Al-Ahl also worked in preventive fields, including civil protection, firefighting, and facility security. He led firefighting teams in Cairo and supervised fire risk management in accordance with the Egyptian code. He also supervised emergency and crisis plans and reviewed them to effectively confront risks.

Al-Ahl held leadership positions in the Egyptian Ministry of Interior, including Undersecretary of the General Administration of Civil Protection and Director of the General Department of Explosives and VIP Security. He provides consultations, prepares and delivers lectures, and publishes books and guidelines in security and risk prevention. He also publishes awareness lectures on social media platforms and websites under the tag "Protection Expert."

I am pleased to convey to the world some of my experiences and studies that I have learned and practiced on the ground in order to achieve safe and reassuring societies, thanks to the competence and skill of those in charge of managing their affairs.
My first lectures will be in Arabic because I am targeting the Middle East region.
Pray for my success 🙏

3 Replies
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @AymanSyedel146 

Welcome to the community. How exciting to have you here. Your background on security expertise is surely to be a great success amongst your students! I will you a lot of success in your future courses!

First, I'd encourage you to take a look at our official and free Udemy courses, which will help you with getting started on Udemy. Also, here are some great resources regarding course creation:

Course Quality Checklist

Teaching Center: How to Plan, Record, Publish and Market your course

Teaching on Udemy: FAQ

Community - Course Creation Compilation

Course Creation Webinar w/ Jimmy Naraine

Webinar Replay: Making the Most of your Instructor Experience w/Katie Bent

Please, let us know if you have more specific questions about your instructor journey, and we are happy to help!

Leonor

Udemy Community Team

Glad to meet u in udemy sir. Grand success for ur course

thank you sir 🙏

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.