First-time course creation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Start a conversation

Webinar Recordings 🎥 This thread is pinned

Hello instructors, We wanted to take a moment to share with you all the webinar recordings that we have had so far. Whether you're in the pre-production stage of your course or looking to optimize View more

User avatar by Community Managerposted

Course Creation Resources This thread is pinned

Udemy is not just a wealth of information for learners, we also have various resources to help instructors succeed! To get you started, we’d love to share with you some helpful resources to help you View more

How to define your target audience? This thread is pinned

Before you start creating your course content, it is important to dedicate some time to think about who your intended learners are. A few simple questions can help you do this: Who are they? Where View more

Feedback Thread: Give & Get Feedback on your course here! This thread is pinned

Whether this is your first or fifth course, it’s always helpful to hear from other instructors how you can improve your course content to be even better. Before you share your course content, check View more

How to choose a course topic? This thread is pinned

An important part of creating your first course on Udemy is deciding what you want to teach. Our community is full of instructors who are experts in a variety of topics that go from computer science View more

Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Course Creation Best answer

We want to help you make more and better courses, so we’ve compiled a list of the best discussions about course creation for folks to read. We hope these conversations and tips help answer the most View more

User avatar by Retiredposted

A list of useful sources for instructors Best answer

Hi guys, I thought it could be interesting to have one post with a list of all the usefull sources for instructors, like music, graphics and software.... I started with what I usually use and with View more

User avatar by Community Championposted

Lowest rating Best answer

Hello I published my first course on udemy. I have explained few concepts of image processing along with its implementation using Matlab. I have written the code line by line in the video, View more

Hiding Details in video

How to hide/blurr personal details in a video.I am unable to do it.Can udemy support team can do ??if possible! View more

User avatar by Researcherposted by Anonymous on

About Caption on Udemy

Hi, I'm new here and I need your help because am about to publish a course. Am not from US and there is no automatic caption for my course, but hope my course can still be View more

User avatar by Observerposted by on

Instructor manual verification

Hi I have sent manual verification and video yesterday but haven't heard back from support team . My account will soon expire and I have put a lot of effort in course creation kindly View more

Excited to start

Hey I am Marcia and I'm very excited to be a part of the Udemy community. This is my first ever attempt at creating a video for publication. Need all the support. View more

User avatar by Observerposted by on

Title /Keyword help? Too late for me but …

The Landing Page of the Course Building process has a tool I wish I’d known about before selecting my course title. The “What is primarily taught in your course” input box will make suggestions as View more

User avatar by Anonymousposted by on

Newcomers challenge Best answer

Hi! I just saw there is a newcomers challenge and I want to enroll there. But, I am kind of new to this and when I enter my email it just puts me back to my instructor profile. I haven't created any View more

Adding more than one Bonus lecture Best answer

Hello everyone, I launched my first course in April 2020 and course is going really well. Now I would like to add couple of videos as bonus lectures. In the bonus rules and guidelines I am seeing View more

The display count of the students suddenly stopped Best answer

Hello, I've used the free coupon on the Facebook group, and from yesterday students started to register my course, but today noon, the counts of the students stopped.Students are still registering View more

User avatar by Travelerposted by on

Courses for kids and teens

Hi Everyone, I host courses for kids and teenagers and I have just submistted my first course for review. To my shock the Udemy platform came back saying they cannot host my course becaue they cannot View more

Can't submit my course for reviewing

I am sure all my lectures have content. However, when I click to submit for review, the system shows me that I have to complete my lecture content. Any one help me with that ? is that something may View more

Text lectures: anchor links

Hello everyone! Is it possible to add an anchor link in the text of a lecture? For example for making a table of contents... View more

User avatar by Researcherposted by on

No students yet

I have created my first course and still nostudents as of yet.. the course I have created no one has done before so I would think it would attract students because of curiosity.. how do I effectively View more

Keyword suggestions, please

I'm struggling with keywords I can use as the course's "primary topic".My Create Video Memories course demonstrates* how to combine anecdotes and personal stories* with photographs and other visuals* View more

User avatar by Anonymousposted by on

how to create my first video

Hi everyone i am a forex trader and forex analyst ,am new here,please how do i create my first video.is it youtube that i will use or any other social media.thanks View more

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors