First-time course creation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Start a conversation

Webinar Recordings 🎥 This thread is pinned

Hello instructors, We wanted to take a moment to share with you all the webinar recordings that we have had so far. Whether you're in the pre-production stage of your course or looking to optimize View more

User avatar by Community Managerposted

Course Creation Resources This thread is pinned

Udemy is not just a wealth of information for learners, we also have various resources to help instructors succeed! To get you started, we’d love to share with you some helpful resources to help you View more

How to define your target audience? This thread is pinned

Before you start creating your course content, it is important to dedicate some time to think about who your intended learners are. A few simple questions can help you do this: Who are they? Where View more

Feedback Thread: Give & Get Feedback on your course here! This thread is pinned

Whether this is your first or fifth course, it’s always helpful to hear from other instructors how you can improve your course content to be even better. Before you share your course content, check View more

How to choose a course topic? This thread is pinned

An important part of creating your first course on Udemy is deciding what you want to teach. Our community is full of instructors who are experts in a variety of topics that go from computer science View more

Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Course Creation Best answer

We want to help you make more and better courses, so we’ve compiled a list of the best discussions about course creation for folks to read. We hope these conversations and tips help answer the most View more

User avatar by Retiredposted

A list of useful sources for instructors Best answer

Hi guys, I thought it could be interesting to have one post with a list of all the usefull sources for instructors, like music, graphics and software.... I started with what I usually use and with View more

User avatar by Community Championposted

Beginning

Hi, am new on this platform, very glad to be one of you. Am a graphics designer, I want to post my first video on Udemy, please can someone please guide me how to give a nice video, and recommend View more

Help from an experience instructor

Hello,My name is Panos Hadjigeorgiou.I am a personal trainer coach,am trying to create my first video on udemy.I want your help....What video editing do you recommend to me.I thinking to make one big View more

Verification

Hello Udemy team,i dont want to waste your time this common situation but im worried much. I created my course and i sent them. but i gave an error message. verification is not complete. Than i sent View more

Tips For Creating Course First Time

Hi, I am planning to create course on Udemy For The First Time.Any Tips You would like to share.Can I create course for 30 mins only. Will that be OK?And How's the response View more

User avatar by Rookieposted by on

Free to paid course - promotion Best answer

Hi , I am about to publish my first course. I like to find out - If I publish it as a free course, and after a few months convert it a paid course , will I still be able to issue free coupons to View more

User avatar by Researcherposted by on

Watermark in videos

Hello instructors,Please I'd like to know if Udemy allows videos with watermarks.I am creating my first free course.Thanks for your kind response. View more

Assignment solving procedure?? Best answer

Can anyone please explain how a student solves an assignment... to my understanding these are the steps 1. Students solve assignment and submits2. Instructor gives feedback3. At which step student View more

Just got approved for my First Course!!! Best answer

Hi Udemy Instructors! My first time managment course "Time Flies. Learn to be the BEST Pilot You Can." just got approved today! So excited! However, what's the next step? When I visit the platform View more

Wrong Tax Form - Consequences

After becoming a premium instructors, they are asked to fill up a tax form. What if an instructor fill up the form wrong! Example: He should had fill W8 Ben but he filled W8 ECI form. What can happen View more

Illustrations Best answer

Hi, am new on this platform, very glad to be one of you. Am a graphics designer, I want to post my first video on Udemy, please can someone please guide me how to give a nice video, and recommend View more

Video without my face Best answer

Hi all new on udemy but I already have some experiences teaching courses; I'm more confident teaching with video and slide without my face involved... is it possible in udemy? thx for your View more

User avatar by Observerposted by on

Travel and tourism

Hello everyone, Have started 1st ever coaching on travel and tourism which really important to know about.Its only enough if we travel, its more required if we know about it have much more knowledge View more

Camtasia Audio

Hello, I'm fairly new to Camtasia. When I record lectures, my mike picks up the fan of my desktop. At first I'm able to play with the noise removal and clear out the fan noise; but when start View more

User avatar by Observerposted by on

Valuable to create physics course?

I am new to this world of Udemy. I love to teach and research PHYSICS. So, I like to create many physics related courses to help those who feel difficult to learn and understand the concepts related View more

Free Course Best answer

I have a question for the community here. I have recently published four free courses on "Operations Research" totalling to 43 hours. Between 3rd January 2020 till 8th January 2020, (a time span of 4 View more

Company or Organization ?

I saw an example of a published courseFrom the preview, it seems to be a course authored by an organization. However in the couse description it is stated that the course was created by an individual View more

User avatar by Travelerposted by on

First time instructor

Hello my name is radhouane this is my first time on udemy to make some courses i am looking forward to have some tips and i want to know how much money do algerian people can make from udemy and the View more

Course stats

I want to start my first course creation.I started uploading videos in hindi in youtube and dailymotion but didn't got response due to high competion so now I decided to upload videos in english in View more

Practice tests with CSV uploader

Hi! How can I use the bolding, intalic and inline code block function when I am uploading practice tests with CSV uploader?Thank you View more

User avatar by Rookieposted by on

Practice Test Course

Is it advisable to publish my 1st course as a Practice Test Course? If I am understanding it correctly, are Practice Test Courses only meant for certification exams? Can we even do a Practice Test View more

User avatar by Travelerposted by on
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors