Audio and video solutions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Start a conversation

Share a photo of your A/V setup! This thread is pinned

Hello Instructors! This week we announced that we’re dedicating the entire month of May to everything Audio Visual. Discussions, tips, events, and resources, you’ll find it all right here in the View more

User avatar by Community Managerposted

Which Editing Software do you use? This thread is pinned

Hello Instructors! We know that everyone has their own style of video creation because we’ve already seen your different audio & visual setups. But for this discussion, we’d love to know which View more

Need a little help with your Audio/Visual setup? This thread is pinned

Since we are talking about all things Audio & Visual this month, we thought it would be a good idea to show you some of the AV resources that live right in the Teaching & Help Centers. Here are the View more

Which microphones work on HP Chromebooks? Best answer

Hello. Does anyone know the name of a mid-priced (€100 to €200) high-quality USB dynamic microphone that functions or works on a HP Chromebook? Some microphones work on Chromebooks and some don't. I View more

A tech dinosaur's problems with microphones.

A long time ago, I was trying to make a course for Udemy, and I bought a lapel microphone, but it wouldn't work, and I don't know why. Recently, I bought what I think is called a yeti microphone but View more

User avatar by Researcherposted by on

Audio distortions

Hi, I use shure sm58s microphone and scarlett audio interface. they used to work just fine, lately I am observing distortions in audio. I am not sure if the problem is with microphone or audio View more

User avatar by Observerposted by on

Text to Speech

Since text to speech is now allowed, so let's share some of our experties on this. I know for sure that an instructor who doesn't know his topic, will not get lots of enrollments if he is making his View more

Faceless Video

Good day Everyone. Im busy with my 1st course creation. Its about preparing for the IELTS exam. Because its 90% factual, and I dont have a face for video, Im planning a faceless video, with slides View more

Fixing a Mistake in A Video

If I record an 8-10 minute video section and I made a little mistake or say the wrong thing briefly, what are your suggestions so I'm not having to re-record a new video or having to pay an View more

Increasing Overall Volume in Videos

Hi everyone, I hope you're all doing well! I'm reaching out because I have a question about audio recording. I use OBS for recording, Openshot for editing, and the BOYA BY-M1S Professional Lavalier View more

User avatar by Researcherposted by on

Mic issues Best answer

I’ve encountered this problem multiple times, and my solution was to use two microphones simultaneously.😊. are you have other View more

How to Download My Own Video Best answer

Just like the title says... is there a way that I can download my own videos? I think I lost a few somewhere on my hard drive. Thanks! GT View more

Which Editing Software do you use?

Hello Instructors! We know that everyone has their own style of video creation because we’ve already seen your different audio & visual setups. But for this discussion, we’d love to know which View more

User avatar by Community Managerposted by on

Error When Uploading Video

I am getting the error below when uploading a video, how do I resolve it Your video upload failed for 1 reason: The audio and video in your file seems to be out of sync. Please confirm that you are View more

How do you set up your camera settings?

Hey instructors! Let's delve into another crucial aspect of online teaching: camera settings. Getting the right camera setup can make a world of difference in the quality of our videos, but sometimes View more

Share a picture of your setup with us!

Hey there everyone 👋 We know you've been working hard to deliver top-notch lessons in the virtual world, and we're curious to see the magic behind the scenes. That's why we're asking you to share a View more

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors