Stories and inspiration

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Start a conversation

Welcome Message

“I’m proud to wake up knowing my work is helping people around the world improve their careers and build great things. While being a full-time instructor is hard work, it lets you work when, where, View more

Where are the sales this month?

I’ve had a new course qued up for a while but have never seen so little in terms of sale promotions. Are they gone do a big 7 day spring sale or something? My income has dropped drastically this View more

How can I market my course? Best answer

Some version of this question is one of the most common by instructors so I thought I would write this, which is a summary of advice from many experienced instructors. I have compiled a list of View more

To jump, or not to jump

Hi everyone, I have a Facebook following of about 20,000, mostly consisting of my university students. I'm considering designing some courses but I'm unsure if it's worth the effort. Given the View more

A review that inspired you

I recently got this review on a new course that I just published. It’s nice when a course begins with 5💥 and no it’s not always started off this way, so what that happens I am happy. Then other View more

User avatar by Community Championposted by on

certificat

am writing to you to request a training certificat or a document that proves that I am a trainer or instructor at Udemy. I am the creator of the course Audit Communication Digitale, Réseaux Sociaux, View more

"Exciting news ahead! Best answer

✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ This month, I'm setting my sights on raising $1 million in revenue for our innovative edtech platform. With a strong vision, dedicated team, and unwavering commitment to excellence, I'm View more

Low Ratings

I think that in order to protect the instructors from low ratings without any justification, udemy should not accept 1 or 2 stars rating unless the student provides justification about his/her View more

Unake to login in account

Hello, We have a account of email address is [ e-mail address removed]. when I login it say maximum session count unable to login. What should I do for login. Kindly guide. Regards, RK View more

ENGINEERING INSPIRATION Best answer

Scientists study the world as it is; engineers create the world that has never been.” “The way to succeed is to double your failure rate.” “Strive for perfection in everything you do. Take the best View more

I make my first $200 on Udemy Best answer

gdhd.png

I Posted My First Course on Udemy in 2019 and Since Then I Have Posted 20 Courses but haven't Seen Much Growth.So Far the Money I Have Earned from Udemy Is Only About 200 to 250, I Have More Than View more

User avatar by Travelerposted by on

Bad reviews

Iam just wondering why students who leave a bad rating dont answer the messages or start a discussion to elaborate more for them! They just complete 5% of the course leave a bad reviews without View more

tax information

MesterPerfect_0-1673020152859.png

Hello allI am in the beginning of posting my courses on udemyI found this notice in my accountUdemy needs some basic tax information from you.I am from Egypt and I also live in Egypt, and I do not View more

Course Marketing

Do marketing udemy courses pays off? Any success stories please View more

User avatar by Trailblazerposted by Anonymous on
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.