Introductions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Start a conversation

Udemy Community Ranks Explained This thread is pinned

Hello and welcome to the community! Your journey is just beginning and we’re excited for you to start growing with your fellow instructors! As you continue to participate in the community, you will View more

User avatar by Community Managerposted

New to the community? Start here! (Welcome Video) This thread is pinned

Welcome to the community! We are truly happy that you've joined us. This quick video guide will be walking you through how our community works and what you can expect on your journey. There’s a View more

Introduce Yourself! This thread is pinned

Hi there! Welcome aboard, our community is excited to have you here! We'd love to get to know you better, so here's a place for you to introduce yourself (if you’d like) and meet other members as View more

Double Profit and ROI

Hi, my name is Rudi. (Formally Rudolf Burkhard). I am from the western part of Switzerland. I live about 1000 ft above Lake Geneva with beautiful views of the Alps ... including the Mont Blanc. My View more

Pay Tax in Turkey Best answer

How are creators handling local income taxes in Turkey? Do you pay as gelir vergisi or is it covered as an exemption under Article 18? View more

Payment method

Hey udemy counsellor I approved my payonear account on udemy please help me i unable to access my payonear account on it View more

Adult education

Hello I am new here . My names are Vivian Chukwunazaekpele Melissa I wamt to start teaching Adult and continuing education. Hope I'm welcome here. View more

User avatar by Rookieposted by on

How to make sells so fast Best answer

Thank you udemy for approving me to be part of this great community. I will try my possible best to provide good teachable 3D course, to make such that students from worldwide will learn new thing View more

Let's welcome our new members! [May 2024]

Giveaway Winner Announcement (5).png

  Hello 😊,We're delighted to extend a warm welcome to our newest members who joined us in the Instructor Community in May. Let's take a moment to welcome 👏: @Abdul862, @AbdullahAlSobail, View more

E-ticaret

Merhaba ben ahmet kaan okan 3 yıldır e ticaretle uğraşıyorum ve bilgimin tam kurs vermeye sahip oldumu düşünüyorum View more

User avatar by Observerposted by on

Question about "# of Emails"

goyashy_0-1713614317970.png goyashy_0-1713614399322.png

Hi There, I saw the new feature added on the communication > emails section that says "# of Emails" so while this is not directly clear - when i hover over it says: I have over 25000 students, half View more

User avatar by Trailblazerposted by on

Canva Trainer Best answer

Hi I am Abdullah Abbasi i'm a professional graphic designer having 1 year expirence in graphic designing. I am a canva expert too. View more

Add Website URL

Hi folks, I'm trying to add my website, https://rezeptplaner.com, where we offer tools for recipe planning, but I'm having trouble linking it in my profile. It seems like the URL box isn't accepting View more

Content creation and tutorial class

Here's a possible introduction message: "Welcome to our content creation and tutorial class! Are you looking to unlock your creative potential and learn new skills? Do you want to improve your View more

Creating Certifications Aligned with Udemy Courses

Hello everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to seek guidance on a matter that I haven't found any references or prior posts about. We are currently developing certifications View more

Any tips for me

Hi am new here as an instructor i teach sewing, knitting and crochet stuffs. Idk what kinda experience am gonna have on this platform but hopefully i think ill have a good one here. If you can help View more

New to the community? Start here! (Welcome Video)

Welcome to the community! We are truly happy that you've joined us. This quick video guide will be walking you through how our community works and what you can expect on your journey. There’s a View more

User avatar by Community Managerposted by on

Adding website link

Hi folks, I've added my course & bio info but wish to add my website link: https://adifferentdrummer.com.au/wellness-centre In the edit profile section its not letting me enter anything in the URL View more

Introduce Yourself!

Hi there! Welcome aboard, our community is excited to have you here! We'd love to get to know you better, so here's a place for you to introduce yourself (if you’d like) and meet other members as View more

My introduction

Hey everyone, I'm Richard, and am so excited to join here. I have spent many years teaching comp sci at the College and University levels - and have recently decided to take time off and work on my View more

User avatar by Researcherposted by on

eBay Business Course in Urdu language

Hi Everyone, Please note, I have introduced my first and step-by-step guidance course about eBay business in Urdu language, this will guide to someone how to set up a store/shop on eBay and how to View more

Intro

Hello everyone, I'm louzvile. Just joining this great community. I feel blessed to be part of this ever growing community of udemy instructor. I know I have a lots to learn here View more

Intro

Hello everyone, Glad to use the platform Udemy ,its very awesome I will really enjoy using it .Hope you all will support me and give love . Thanks View more

Udemy Community Ranks Explained

Hello and welcome to the community! Your journey is just beginning and we’re excited for you to start growing with your fellow instructors! As you continue to participate in the community, you will View more

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.